I made a new chia pudding recipe with the Creamy Dreamy Hemp Milk I made the other day. I decided I needed to share it with y’all, especially since there was a request for recipes made with Raw Vegan Milk. So, here is my latest chia pudding recipe, Hempin’ Around Chia Pudding. It’s yummy! I love how the hemp seed flavor shines through. When I asked my husband what he thought of it, he exclaimed, “AWESOME!” (He’s a huge hemp seed fan.) If you’d like it sweeter, then by all means, add some more sweetness to it. The way the recipe is, it’s not super sweet, making this a good snack or breakfast.
- Fresh Cranberry Chia Pudding – Thanksgiving Day Breakfast
- Holiday Chia Pudding Recipe: Raw, Vegan & AWESOME!
- Recipe Vibrant Green Chia Pudding (Paleo Gluten Free Raw)
- Recipes: Turmeric Almond Milk and Pumpkin Spice Curcumin Chia Pudding (Raw Vegan)
- Chocolate Almond ANYTIME Pudding – Raw Vegan Recipe Two Ways