Here is a video showing you how I make one of my favorite Raw Vegan recipes, Cheezy Hemp Nacho Sauce (recipe available here) that is from my book, Kristen Suzanne’s Ultimate Raw Vegan Hemp Recipes. I get many many many many many compliments on this recipe. Enjoy!
- Use this for dipping fresh veggies (my favorite way) or corn chips (Raw or not – it’s up to you!)
- For those eating cooked vegan foods, this is an awesome sauce on top of veggie burgers
- This also makes a delicious Raw vegan dressing on a hearty salad with romaine lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and cucumbers. You could even sprinkle on some Raw vegan taco meat and raw dehydrated corn chips for a tortilla type salad.
- Here’s a super fun way to have it… dehydrated like a slice of nacho flavored cheese… simply spread the mixture on to a dehydrator tray (Excalibur Dehydrators are, by far, the best) fitted with one of their Paraflexx sheets. Let it dehydrate (105-110 degrees) over night (or longer!), and try flipping it on to a regular mesh tray the following day, peel off the Paraflexx sheet and continue dehydrating until you reach a “dry-type” texture. Either try cutting into squares to put on your next sandwich or crumble it up and use it as a fun and yummy topping for salad. Or, if you’re like my sweet husband, he eats it straight out of the dehydrator bite by bite… plain, all by its delicious self!
- Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto (VIDEO, Raw Vegan Recipe) and Food Journal
- My 90-Day Clean Raw Food Mission – Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Reboot™ – Update #8
- Jamaican Me Hot & Crazy Dressing – (VIDEO, Raw Vegan Recipe) – Plus Food Journal
- Kristen Suzanne’s Ultimate Raw Vegan Hemp Recipes: Now Available in Print! PLUS! An AWESOME RECIPE!
- Girl Talk: Cloth Period Pads & Panties – I’ve Always Been Intrigued