I’m frequently asked about the easiest way to open young Thai coconuts. I made a quick video showing you just how I do it. Enjoy!
Links to the equipment I used:
Here is a link to the organic coconut I’m going to buy. Has anyone tried them? UPDATE: Bummer… I placed an order and they emailed me the following information: The shipping method you chose is taking two days to Arizona. We have had trouble with 2 day deliveries in the past and can therefor only guarantee the product if shipped over night. Shipping the coconuts overnight would cost an additional $40. Please let me know if you would like to upgrade your shipping mode. An additional 40 bucks? Yikes, I think I’ll pass. In the comments you’ll see someone suggested another company from Florida. I think I’ll try them.
- Shipping Cost Changes W/ Pure Market Express Raw Food Delivery!
- A Goal For Simplicity – Declutter, Owning Time & Being Green
- EASY Raw Vegan Desserts Class – May 17
- Kamea Models an Organic Flap Happy Hat & Giveaway Time!
- Kristen’s Raw 22nd Awesome Giveaway – $40 Gift Certificate To Sunlight Boulevard