Green juice is the stuff of life! I love the way that each and every sip makes me feel alive and gives me that extra oompf for the day. Just think about how much awesome nutrition you’re giving your body with fresh organic green juice – vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and good ol’ magic love. Hhmmmm… that’s the stuff of life!
I love making a big batch of green juice for the day – which can be done with the Hurom, in my opinion, because it’s a slow juicer. This means that it oxidizes at a slower rate than it would with a juicer like the Breville (don’t get me wrong though, I like my Breville… but that’s for juice you make and drink within 15 minutes of making it for the most nutrition). With the Hurom, I can make 2 quarts of juice (or more) so I can drink some and store some for the day. My juice here had loads of fresh-n-simple organic ingredients: cucumbers, celery, and grape tomatoes. That’s it –> SOOOO good.
If you haven’t yet, you might like to check out my video here, where I discuss the different aspects of the Hurom, Breville, and Green Star juicers.
- Organic Green Juice – Refreshing, Hydrating, Delicious!
- My Favorite Juicers: Green Star & Breville
- Updated Juicer Review – My Newest Juicer – Perfect For A Busy Mama
- New Juicer Comparison (video)- Green Star vs Breville vs Hurom
- Top Gun Inspired Juicer Purchase: “I Feel The Need… The Need For Speed.”