Here is my workout this week. I’m doing a two day split and basically following a “front/back or push/pull” program.
Front/Push Workout (Monday and Thursday)
3 sets per item, in a circuit fashion for each set. That means that for #1 below, I did pushups and then leg extension for one set. Then, I repeated that two more times for a total of 3 sets before moving onto #2. I had minimal resting between sets.
1. Pushups / Leg extension
2. Dumbbell press on a ball / wall squat
3. Dumbbell fly on a ball / rubber band walk (this is to strengthen my hips, I put a band around ankles and do side steps along the track)
4. TRX triceps move / plank step ups with elbows and hands
5. Bench dips (feet elevated) / side(s) plank and front plank
Back Workout (Tuesday and Friday)
1. TRX back row / walking lunge around the track
2. Back row machine / dumbbell deadlift
3. Shoulder raises / Kettle ball hip thrust
4. Hammer curls / jump squats
5. TRX biceps / roman chair for abs
Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday are either resting, walking, or cardio.