Monday was filled with lots of nutritious foods… here’s the breakdown.
- Organic Superfoodie Smoothie – This bad boy had frozen blueberries, spinach, Sun Warrior chocolate protein, Udo’s DHA oil, goji berries, and homemade raw almond milk
- Large Organic Apple
- Large Organic Salad – (romaine, bell pepper, handful of sprouted tofu cubes, carrot, soaked/dehydrated sunflower and pumpkin seeds). The salad was dressed with Himalayan crystal salt and balsamic vinegar.
- Ants On A Log. Why don’t I eat those more often (for those of you who don’t know… organic celery stuffed with organic nut butter and topped with organic raisins)? They’re so friggin’ yummy! Seriously, I have a feeling that you’ll see a lot more of these in my food journals. Yum!
- Navitas Naturals snacks – Have you had these? Man, I’m really liking them. Navitas Naturals sent me a bag of each to sample and I like the blueberry and chocolate ones. Perfect for snack attacks, going to the movies, on road trips, or airplane rides. Oh! And, Kamea was very fond of them herself. :) (Turns out we polished off two bags in one day. Oops.)
- Organic Cauliflower with Hot Mama Mango Sauce
- Organic Green lentils (cooked with thyme, mushrooms, onion, garlic, carrot) – large serving
- Organic Raw Chocolate Mint Mousse – you know the drill… avocado, raw chocolate powder, raw agave nectar, etc. – large serving