Sunday, November 6th, 2011
- Organic jasmine green tea (2 cups)
- Cleansing Organic Green juice (Made 1 quart, split with Greg) - carrots, celery, kale, cucumber, romaine, lemon juice. I made this with my little Breville juicer.
- Goji berries, dried blueberries, apple
- Power Anti Aging Organic Smoothie (Made about 5 cups, split with Greg) – I used mom’s Blendtec and loaded it up with filtered water, 2 leaves kale, 3 tablespoons Udo’s oil, 1 cup coconut milk, 3 persian cucumbers, 4 to 5 fresh mint leaves, 6 oz fresh raspberries, 1 cup frozen blueberries, ice, 2 teaspoons maquis powder (huge source of antioxidants), 1 teaspoon camu camu powder (tons of vitamin C – extra good for this time of year with flu season), 2 tablespoons cacao nibs, 1 serving vega performance protein powder (vanilla), 2 servings Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 3 tablespoons hemp protein powder. Now, let me just say… I am not drinking this shake for flavor. I am loading all of those goodies up in it so I can get it all in.
- Supplements: Jigsaw magnesium, vegan DHA, vitamin D, vitamin B12, wheatgrass tablets, vitamin k2, chlorella
- Organic decaf coffee with a piece of raw chocolate (new recipe I made!)
- Light n Fresh Organic Raw Lunch: Mesquite Red Bell Pepper Dip with raw broccolini, whole romaine lettuce leaves, apple, and cucumber crudité. I also had a kombucha (addicted to these lately… I love all the flavors but I’m partial to Trilogy and Guava as of late)… and I had to test (again) my new raw chocolate recipe. :)
- Fun n Hearty Vegan Dinner - Gardein chicken nuggets, organic jasmine brown rice with organic peas stirred in, and topped with my own daiya cheese sauce. Ummm had to have dessert so I went crazy on some peanut butter chocolate coconut ice cream topped with… um… raw chocolate. :)
- Supplements: Jigsaw magnesium, vegan DHA, vitamin D, vitamin B12, wheatgrass tablets, chlorella