I’ve been planning our ThanksLiving meal for awhile now… I can’t help it. When it comes to food and planning, I’m all over it! This year, we’re doing a mix of raw and cooked, organic, plant based foods. Oh! And, we’ll adopt a turkey like we did last year.
Compassion drives our menu.
- We’re starting the day with a delicious breakfast of Fresh Cranberry Chia Pudding (come back tomorrow to get the recipe!). Then, our main dinner will have…
- Romaine salads loaded with fresh raw veggies and fruits. My plan is to dress it with simple coconut vinegar, himalayan crystal salt, and maybe some extra virgin olive oil for those who desire it. This will make up the bulk of my plate, and it’s obviously all raw. :)
- Barely cooked green beans tossed with (raw) Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Cranberry Kiwi Relish
- Homemade Italian Bread (mom’s recipe)
- Creamy mashed potatoes with roasted garlic, fluffed with coconut milk, and seasoned with Himalayan crystal salt and black pepper
- Harvest Soup (raw)
- Gardein chicken breasts slathered with (raw) Velvet Wine Sauce that will be slightly warmed, but still keeping it raw
- Apple Crisp (mom’s recipe)
- Pumpkin Pie
What are you making that is PLANT BASED? Please share!