Many of you know I’m a fan of my Avocado Cucumber Smish-Smash recipe here. In fact, I’ve had many people write and tweet about it. After all… it is super yum! And… super easy!
Well, I’ve recently altered the recipe for the fall season to celebrate apples, and let me tell ya… it’s da bomb! Friggin’ lip smackin’ yum is all over your face when you’re eating it. (Well, at least it is when I’m eating it.) Plus, you know about my affair with toast. Without further ado, may I present…
Avocado Apple Smish-Smash (n’ Toast)
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- splash fresh lemon or lime juice
- pinch (or two) of himalayan crystal salt
- dash (or two or three) onion powder
- 1 apple, cored and diced (or pear)
- 2 slices sprouted bread, toasted
Place the avocado in a bowl with the lemon juice, salt, and onion powder. Smish it up. Add the diced apple and toss to mix well.