Ahhhhh what can I say? I’m blissing out with my new life. I’m transforming and staying focused yet opened. Everything is awesome. Wonderful. Feeeeeeeling beautiful inside and out. I’m making changes like never before in my life and it’s exciting me beyond measure. I’m stronger mentally, physically, and spiritually. I feel like the there’s healthy pruning going on inside my head… especially with TV cleanse I wrote about in post #1 that’s slowly taking shape.
OK! Things I’m working on and noticing the past few days…
- Conscious Chewing. Seems many of you can relate to this sentiment when I wrote about it in the last post. I’ve since chewed on the thought of chewing better and came up with conscious chewing as a way to think about it. Meditation is becoming a regular part of my day, but I don’t yet have a designated true time for it. Rather, I practice it while Kamea naps or breastfeeds (if I’m not doing other things like working), while doing enemas (I’m at the point now where I’m really enjoying them and I meditated for the first time while doing one this week), and… while CHEWING! What I’ve realized is that chewing and mindfulness go hand in hand… I’m making it a meditative experience and conscious chewing is working. When I actually just focus on the chewing, I take time out for myself, it calms me and slows me down, which (oh by the way) is important for digestion. It’s a practical form of mindful meditation. It becomes an anchor for attention much like people use their breath and mindful breathing to meditate. What a great way to fit meditation into your life becauce you need to eat anyway.
- Extra sparkles. I’ve always been one to wear makeup. I love to get gussied up. But, to be honest, the thought of putting anything other than lipstick and maybe some mascara on (ok, maybe a bit of blush) hasn’t been at the forefront of my mind. My skin is more impeccable than ever, but I’m shooting for more glow! So, what I noticed myself doing, was finding other ways to add fun sparkle and I’m wearing more jewelry to do that. I dug into my closet and took out all my baubles, and I’m having a lot of fun wearing them.
Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Reboot Lifestyle Journal – These take a bit of time to prepare and track… so I ask you… are you finding them helpful? If you could take them or leave them, then I’ll reduce the number I write or perhaps give fewer details. Tell me… do you like them? Do you prefer details like the list of ingredients in the various foods I make or does it suffice to just list the name of what I’m eating?
- Kombucha …. 12 chlorella nuts …. 3 tangerines …. Bija goji berries
- Herbal tea (raspberry leaf, ginger, nettles, lemon balm)
- Green Orangesauce (water, oranges, spinach, chia seeds) …. Supplements (Vegan DHA+EPA, vitamin k2, prenatal, B12, probiotic)
- Fruit n Veggie snack (pictured above: carrot, red bell pepper, celery, 1/2 avocado, and non-salted cultured veggies) Can I just say that I really enjoyed this bowl of food. It was soooo simple, effortless to throw together, and it satisfied me. I’m really changing and my taste buds are, too. This was bursting with flavor, texture, and satisfaction.
- Walked 2 miles
- Grapefruit …. 2 pieces raw peppermint chocolate …. raw organic coconut water
- Carrot/Apple/Ginger juice, Kale salad, lots of veggies, and Mexican Cashew Irish Moss Dip (Exciting news! My first time using irish moss in a nut based dip where I reduced the amount of nuts and used irish moss instead, thereby reducing the fat content without skimping on creaminess or flavor – and it’s awesome!) …. 3 dates
- Protein shake (banana, water, Irish moss, SW protein, hemp protein powder, Moflora probiotic powder, brazil nut protein) On some days I take extra probiotics because of doing enemas.
- Non salted cultured veggies
- Herbal tea (chamomile, lavender)
Greg: (for those of you wondering, he’s about 172 pounds and 6 feet tall): Herbal tea, Green Orangesauce, grapefruit, Kale salad, Tempeh Lettuce Tomato Avocado Hummus sandwich, cup mushroom soup, protein shakes, steamed broccolini with raw dip
- Spicy Cucumber Dandelion smoothie (water, Irish moss, cuke, dandy, orange juice, cayenne)
- Herbal tea (raspberry leaf, ginger, lavender, nettles, lemon balm) …. 1/2 Boku bar …. raw coconut water
- Walk 2 miles
- Green Orangesauce (oranges, spinach, water, ground flax seeds, ejuva’s moflora probiotic powder, Irish moss) …. Supplements (prenatal, vitamin K2, B12, vegan DHA+EPA)
- Marinated Swiss chard citrus salad (Swiss chard, my favorite olives, minced shallot, Andreas raw flax oil, fresh lemon juice, Himalayan crystal salt, grapefruit and orange) ….
- 1 cup Zucchini Orange Soup (4 fresh oranges juiced, 1 1/2c chopped zucchini, 1/2 avocado, 1t SeaClear) …. Go Pal power wraps
- Spicy Chopped Salad (2 carrots, 2 celery, lemon juice, 1/3 cucumber, raw hot sauce, orange bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, 2t SeaClear, 2/3 avocado all processed very briefly in food processor) lots of great variations. Helps with chewing because it’s chopped so much … 2 large pieces raw peppermint chocolate …. 1/3 Boku bar
- Enema. Dry skin brush.
- Protein shake (water, Sun Warrior protein, hemp protein, brazil nut protein, frozen banana, irish moss, stevia, strawberry extract)
- 1/2 c non salted cultured veggies …. 10 chlorella nuts
- Herbal tea (chamomile, lavender)
Greg: Spicy cucumber Dandelion smoothie, herbal tea, protein shakes, Green Orangesauce, Swiss chard salad, Zucchini orange soup, Chipotle (vegan) burrito
- Kombucha. Sounded so good. Guava Goddess of course …. Blueberries
- Made Irish moss gel (great used externally and internally)
- Pint Herbal tea (raspberry leaf, nettles, lavender, lemon balm, peppermint leaf)
- Green cinnamon apple sauce …. Spirulina capsules, vitamin K, vegan DHA+ EPA, B12
- Leftover zucchini pili nut pasta from yesterday
- Fruit salad (apple, orange, tangerine, grapefruit, avocado) …. GoPal power wrap
- Kombucha (Guava Goddess, really wanted these kombuchas today whereas the past couple weeks I could take or leave them. …. 2 pieces raw peppermint chocolate
- Yesterday’s leftover Easy Chopped Salad on green leaf lettuce
- Protein shake (1 scoop sun warrior, 2T brazil nut protein, 1T hemp seeds, 2T hemp protein powder, 2 cups water, 1 frzn banana, 3 drops dark chocolate extract, pinch stevia, spoonful Irish moss gel, cinnamon) …. Two Moms In The Raw granola bar (was hungry!)
- My post on enemas!
- Specifics of recipes we’ve been enjoying!
- Irish moss! (what is it, how to use, etc… possibly a video)
- My teeth cleaning protocol!
- My beauty ritual!
- New appliance reviews!
- How to Make Irish Moss Gel (VIDEO)
- My 90-Day Clean Raw Food Mission – Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Reboot™ – Update #7
- My 90-Day Clean Raw Food Mission – Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Reboot™ – Update #5
- My 90-Day Clean Raw Food Mission – Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Reboot™ – Update
- Juicing Delivery Exploding in the Valley! (Plus Food Journals)