I get asked a lot about my skin care regime. While it changes as I try new products, there are a few things that stay the same (eating clean and using clean products). I recently uploaded a video showing you my skin care routine as of late. Check it out below!
- Clean Food - What I eat makes a difference in how my skin behaves, and I firmly believe in keeping skin firm (ehem… minimal aging) with lots of hydrating, phytonutrient / antioxidant rich, and pure organic foods. We are what we eat.
- Enema - Although I’m new to these (read how I do them here), I’ve heard from many people who swear that enemas helped their skin conditions. Let the fun begin! Sparkle everywhere!
- Cleansers – I’m a fan of many different ones, but the main ones I seem to keep coming back to are Dr. Alkaitis and 100% Pure. The MUST HAVE for extra great results is the Clarisonic Mia.
- Toner – Good ol’ rose water. I’m stoked to find that I can buy it organic now!
- Moisturizer – Again, lots of delicious choices to hydrate your largest organ. Lately, I’m singing the praises of Pristine Beauty’s Hooray for Brallywood Butta and I’ve also been using these divine organic raw oils.
- Treatments – Irish moss gel mask, fruit peel mask, and fresh cut aloe. I dabble in some treatment masks from various companies from time to time, but I love the simplicity of homemade goodies. They’re so fresh and potent!
I also dry skin brush on my body a couple of times a week.
3/3/12 High Raw
- Quart green juice
- 3 cups Chunky Green Smoothie (water, sunflower sprouts, orange, apple, raw sunflower lecithin, Irish moss, raw vegan yogurt) …. Tea
- Avocado, sprouts, kraut (made a video showing this wonderful salad here) …. raw vegan yogurt (video here)
- Grapefruit and orange
- Protein shake
- Raw choc mint pie
- Cooked brussel sprouts and and cooked broccoli with raw cashew miso sauce …. Coconut ice cream bar
- Apple …. Core Defender Raw Bar
3/3/12 High raw
- Tea …. 2 bottles Juice Core Juice (bought at the farmers market – looks to be an amazing NEW organic fresh pressed juice delivery company here in the valley! I’m a fan.)
- 1/3c raw vegan yogurt …. Supplements
- Grapefruit …. Apple …. Salad …. Lightly cooked broccoli with raw sauce to dip …. raw peach cobbler with raw vegan yogurt on top
- Protein shake (Sun Warrior and hemp)
- Purple Green Smoothie …. Indian Mango Soup
- Salad w raw dressing …. 5 cooked brussel sprouts …. raw choc mint pie
- Quart Juice …. 2/3 apple
3/2/12 (high raw)
- Water …. 3 tangerines …. Small Green smoothie (nut milk, chard, cucumber, apple, cinnamon, chia)
- Raw warrior oat bar thing …. Tea
- Marinated organic tofu …. asparagus (cooked), avocado with non-raw plum chipotle sauce, red bell pepper …. raw choc mint pie …. (Cooked) beet …. Tea …. Raw coconut water
- Raw Vanilla Chai Peach Cobbler (pictured above)
- Juicing Delivery Exploding in the Valley! (Plus Food Journals)
- My Raw Food Kitchen (VIDEO) and Food Journal
- My 90-Day Clean Raw Food Mission – Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Reboot™ – Update #8
- Dynamic Orange Tomato Dressing (VIDEO, Raw Vegan Recipe) and Food Journal
- St. Patrick’s Day (or Morning Mint) Green Smoothie (Raw Vegan Recipe, VIDEO, and Food Journal)