Here is a peek into one of my refrigerators (we have two, plus an additional stand alone freezer – love having all the storage space). I took you on a tour of my kitchen not so long ago with this video here.
But, here is a current snap shot! As you can see… Mostly raw. Organic. Vegan.
Top shelf: chlorella tablets, Love Bean Fudge, raw stone ground sunflower / pumpkin seed butter, raw stone ground cashew butter, seaweed snacks, sunflower lecithin.
Middle drawer: ginger, tempeh, tofu
Bottom shelf: miso (lots – about 5 jars), lettuce (washed and ready to go – I like to have it ready to eat so there’s no excuse), fresh brewed herbal tea (I have an exciting blog post planned to share my tea loving habits), strawberries
Bottom drawers: tons of fresh produce for salads, smoothies, and juices
What’s in your refrigerator right now?
- My 90-Day Clean Raw Food Mission – Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Reboot™ – Update #7
- Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto (VIDEO, Raw Vegan Recipe) and Food Journal
- Raw Vegan Paleo Recipe: 4-Ingredient Magic Dressing
- Most Requested Dressing – One Of My Best. Recipe.
- Sneak Peek Into My Refrigerator(s), Freezer, and Counter