Here are some eats in our home (and pics)…
A High Raw Day
- 1.5 Quarts Black Juice w coriander oil
- Core Bar
- Quart Green Smoothie (peach, strawberries, spinach, parsley, ice water, hemp seeds, cucumber)
- Vegan burrito
- Kale salad (avo, ACV, lemon juice, yellow bell pepper, onion, peach, heirloom tomato, dried apricots soaked n diced)
- Vanilla Mocha Protein Shake
- Raw Vegan Decadent Chocolate Pudding
- Quart Black Juice
Grocery Shopping – I get so excited when I’m loading up my cart with so much organic raw goodness. Health Nut Nerd Alert!
Super Nutrient Dense Raw Kale Salad – not shown in pic but that was also added was a bit of raw olive oil, salt, lemon juice, and a peach.
Finished Kale Salad – I made an enormous amount. The kale was monster large at Whole Foods and there’s two bunches in there.
Ingredients for Green Juice with our Norwalk Juicer: Kale, romaine, beets. beet greens, dandelion, garlic, turmeric root, ginger, carrots, cucumbers, celery, red bell peppers.
OK so it’s not as much Green Juice as it’s Black Juice :) It’s super potent! Wowza. If this doesn’t clean ya out, I don’t know what would. Made many pints which will stay fresh in our fridge for a few days (we go through quite a bit each day… 1-2 quarts each).
Green Smoothie – love summer time green smoothies with fresh organic peaches and strawberries. Delightful!