All organic. All raw. All vegan. :)
Quart green juice
Handful organic raspberries
Pint hibiscus tea
Quart organic green juice
Large raw broccoli salad (minced broccoli, chopped cherry tomatoes, diced red bell pepper, arugula, shredded cucumber) with raw cashew butter dressing (cashew butter, lemon juice, tamari, shredded garlic)
Quart Protein shake (water, hemp seeds, coconut shreds, chia seeds, frozen blueberries, amla powder, camu camu powder, cinnamon, Sun Warrior proteins, cacao nibs, spinach).
Today, I made raw onion bread. Inspired by Kamea’s fondness for onions … I used red onions, cherry tomatoes, red bell pepper, flax meal, chia seeds, reduced sodium tamari, lemon juice, olive oil, ground sunflower seeds, ground pumpkin seeds. Our home smells delicious. We get to eat it tomorrow night.
I also used my nut butter machine to make an amazing, smooth, silky, stone ground raw nut butter mixture (brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cashews, and hemp seeds). Talk about well rounded in nutrition using that variety (selenium, iron, zinc, vitamin e, plus more).
- My 90-Day Clean Raw Food Mission – Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Reboot™ – Update #8
- 60-Second Ranch Dressing: Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free Recipe
- My 90-Day Clean Raw Food Mission – Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Reboot™ – Update #7
- Raw Vegan Recipe: Soft n’ Savory Hemp Onion Bread
- Food Journal (High Raw. Vegan. Organic)