- Organic Fair Trade coffee (part decaf/part reg) with chaga mushroom capsules emptied into it and stirred.
- Longevity Chia Porridge warmed with some warm organic coffee stirred in. As I wrote in a previous post, I make plain chia porridge and store it in my refrigerator. In the morning I take some out and let it sit on the counter to get closer to room temperature. I decorate it with longevity ingredients. Then, I sometimes stir in warm herbal tea (or on a unique occasion some warm organic coffee), which warms it quickly.
- Raw Vegan Coconut Yogurt – homemade and the best ever. (Recipe #1: Simply take a package of raw organic young thai coconut meat and put in blender. Add a cup or so of raw organic young thai coconut water. I buy both of these at Whole Foods Market and they’re kept in the freezer section. Add some raw organic nuts, a handful or two – I like pili nuts because they’re soft and require no soaking – plus their flavor it wonderfully mild. Blend well. Add 2 capsules of your favorite probiotic powder – open them up and empty contents into blender. Blend briefly. Put in a glass dish or mason jar big enough for it to expand a bit and work its magic. Gently lay the lid on it. Set on your counter to ferment for 12-24 hours. Done! Refrigerate what you don’t eat.) I also have a video showing a Raw Vegan Coconut Yogurt Recipe here. Plus, a recipe for my Quickie Raw Vegan Coconut Yogurt is here.
- 2 oz Coconut kefir
- Large Salad with Shallot Dill Dressing (Recipe #2 below), romaine, baby arugula, red bell pepper, cucumber, black sesame seeds, kelp granules, and sauerkraut.
- Herbal tea
Brussel sprouts (cooked) tossed in a small amount of raw chia oil, black sesame seeds, and sea salt.Organic popcorn with raw pumpkin seed oil and sea salt. Non-Sweet Minty Green Smoothie.
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews
- Immortal Machine protein shake blended with both iced peppermint and Spring Dragon teas.
- 2 cups warm Spring Dragon with Chaga (powder and tincture), Reishi powder, Love Bean Raw Fudge, and vanilla drops.
- 2 oz. Coconut kefir
- Longevity Chia Porridge with my raw vegan coconut yogurt stirred in and some hemp seeds. Wow. I’ll write that again. Wow! This was so fracking yum!
- Herbal tea (chaga mushroom, nettles, raspberry leaf, Spring Dragon Longevity, and Honeybush – Kamea loved the blend)
- Water with vanilla drops, Dragon Herbs eeTee green powder, and moringa powder
- Large Salad with diced avocado, lime, romaine, shallot (I’m making it a big point to add more onions etc to my diet – healthy for the body), arugula, red bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, fennel, black sesame seeds, kelp, mustard, and sauerkraut. Beet Kvass drink.
Pro-Tip: Adding a dollop of organic mustard to your salad will elevate the flavor of everything and make it addictive. Being addictive to salad is a good thing. One of the best tips I have is adding mustard to a salad… my usual go-to is a salad of greens and veggies and topped with diced avocado, a big dollop of mustard, lemon or lime squeezed on, and some fresh (or dried if you must) herbs —> That combo of goodies serves as my dressing. Oh, and adding a scoop of raw sauerkraut is a fabulous, tangy, and nutritious addition.
- Immortal Machine chocolate protein shake with cold Spring Dragon Longevity and Mint teas
- (Lots) Cooked Broccoli tossed in raw pumpkin seed oil and sea salt plus raw celery, red bell pepper, and fennel.
Raw Vegan Shallot Dressing
Raw Vegan Shallot Dill Dressing
Yield 1.5 cups
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup pili nuts (yes, that’s pili, not pine)
- 4 Brazil nuts
- 1 cup filtered or spring water
- 1 tablespoon fresh juice lemon or lime
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 2 teaspoon shallot
Blend it up until creamy and enjoy.