Hi Everyone! It’s been too long since I’ve blogged. Life is good though. Kamea turned three in June and we spent about a month on the road traveling to Michigan to visit family (during which we also went to Mackinac Island to stay at the Grand Hotel – if you follow me on Twitter, you know all about that though.)
Here’s a great recipe I had for lunch today… Summer Fresh Guacamole. You all know I love guacamole. Today I made this with…
- 3 avocados, pitted and peeled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- salt and onion powder to taste
- lots of sun-dried tomatoes, plus a bit of the oil they come in (here are my favorite!!)
- 2/3 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, minced
You can pretty much put it all in a bowl, smash it up with a potato smasher (this one rocks). Enjoy! I eat it from the bowl like a salad.
Diet Update: Yes, I’m still loving and being nourished by my omnivore lifestyle. I plan on blogging more to update everyone with juicy details. Between blog posts though, stay updated with me via twitter.
- Mango Love Guacamole – Recipe For Lovers of Guacamole – Plus Chef Tips
- Recipe: Spicy Aloe Beauty Salad (Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free)
- The Truly Chopped Salad
- Simply Vinaigrette and Salad (Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free Recipe)
- Vitamin D (Are You Getting Enough?), Kamea’s 1 Month Doctor Visit, Summer Salad Recipe