Omnivore Foodie Journal
As usual, I had two mini breakfasts. My first one is to start my day with some easy calories, while I get going and taking care of my 3-year old girl, Kamea. Then, after 2 to 3 hours, I’m ready to have another breakfast with some solids.
Mini Breakfast #1
- Decaf iced Bulletproof coffee (this version had decaf upgraded beans, organic coconut oil, Straus European grass fed butter, upgraded vanilla, collagen, high vitamin butter oil, and melted raw organic cacao butter) … by the way, I don’t drink this every morning ;)
- Kamea enjoyed my Cinnamon Sugar Paleo Bread slathered with high vitamin butter oil and a banana.
Mini Breakfast #2
- Cinnamon Sugar Paleo Bread (recipe coming)
- Organic blackberries.
- Iced herbal tea
- Six-Minutes Lasagna Stack (pictured above, recipe coming)
- Herbal iced tea
- (Low mercury) canned Wild Planet tuna mixed with organic mustard, organic basil, and raw organic sauerkraut
- Decaf Iced Bulletproof Coffee (grass fed butter and organic coconut oil only) I was just in the mood for a second one of these. It sounded so good.
- I wasn’t hungry but had to do some taste testing in the kitchen of paleo baked goodie recipes.
- Grass fed bison liver n eggs n buttered yams (my
favoritemost tolerable way to have grass fed liver as of now – recipe coming)