We plan on homeschooling Kamea so we’re starting to get involved with local homeschooling groups. Greg went to our first meeting recently, and I sent these Sticky Chocolate Coconut Squares with him to share with the group. I don’t normally use as much sweetener as I used in these, when I make desserts like this for home, but since I didn’t know the group, I thought I’d bump up the sweetness a bit. ;)
They took me 5 minutes to make. Gotta love that about raw foods!
Sticky Chocolate Coconut Squares (gluten free, paleo, raw)
Yield 18 small squares
- 1/2 cup raw chocolate powder
- 3/4 cup dried coconut, shredded and unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- Put the chocolate, coconut, cashews, and sea salt in a food processor, fitted with the “S” blade, and process until crumbly.
- Add the honey and process until it clumps together, almost like a dough.
- Press the mixture into a baking dish. You can see below that I chose a “loaf” size baking dish.
- Cut into squares.