My Six-Minutes Lasagna Stack recipe can be made as a lovely appetizer before dinner or alongside your next lunch. The nice thing (apart from it taking only minutes to prepare) is that it will please both raw vegans and paleo people.
Six-Minutes Lasagna Stack (Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free)
Yield 2 servings
- 3/4 cup raw pine nuts or macadamia nuts
- 7 to 8 leaves fresh basil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt + 1 to 2 pinches to finish each plate (don’t be shy with salt especially when it comes to tomatoes)
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- drizzle high quality organic raw olive oil or macadamia nut oil (for garnish)
- Using a mini food processor, process the nuts, basil, water, sea salt, and nutmeg to a thick puree.
- Overlap some of the sliced tomatoes on a plate. Spread some of the nut mixture on top.
- Overlap the zucchini slices on top.
- Spread with the remaining nut mixture, and top with the remaining tomato slices.
- Drizzle with a bit of high quality raw olive oil and finish with a bit of sea salt.