Omnivore Foodie Journal
Mini Breakfast #1
- Pint Norwalk Pressed Organic Green Juice (cucumbers, romaine, cilantro, mint, celery)
- Raw Organic Macadamia nuts (I now consume fat with my green juice to better absorb some nutrients from the juice. I used to drink it on an empty stomach and I think I was wrong doing that.)
- Kamea had organic dried blueberries, raw organic cashews, Cinnamon Sugar Paleo Bread, and she nursed.
Mini Breakfast #2
- Iced decaf Bulletproof Coffee (this version was with Upgraded collagen, vanilla, and beans plus 1.5 tablespoons organic grass fed butter, and 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil). I’m quite addicted to this drink. It’s satisfying.
- Kamea had a few sips… she loves it, too.
- Iced Herbal Tea (nettle and raspberry leaf)
- Leftover Mexican Stew with some homemade broth gel stirred in, mashed butternut squash, and kelp.
- Cinnamon Sugar Paleo Bread
- Supplements: K2 drops, turmeric, soil based probiotics, magnesium glycinate
- Kamea shared this and also had raw organic young thai coconut water and some raw cashews. Kamea’s supplements were chlorella, vitamin D2/K3 chewable, and a Garden of Life chewable.
- 1 cup Norwalk Pressed Organic Green Juice (same as above)
- a few macadamia nuts
- Kamea scarfed down a bunch of dried organic blueberries and raw organic cashews along with a few bites of grass fed braunschweiger
- Sous Vide Eggs
- Slow Cooker purple cabbage (serving the eggs on the cabbage pictured above like my Carrot Nested Poached Eggs)
- Cucumber Avocado Salad
- Kamea shared this