Making my own fresh organic dressings is the only way I consume salad. And since I like salad, I make a lot of fresh dressings. This is a 2.0 version of one I used to make, and it is one of my family’s favorites.
Ginger Shallot Dressing 2.0 (Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free)
- 5 tablespoons raw organic olive oil or macadamia nut oil
- 3 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon plus 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot (or 1 teaspoon onion powder)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger (or 1 teaspoon ground ginger)
Blend everything up and dress your salad.