- Homemade Liposomal Vitamin C I like vitamin C in a liposomal form because it’s supposedly SO much better absorbed and assimilated. But, it’s not cheap to buy and take on a regular basis, therefore I’m now making my own to reduce the cost drastically, but you can buy it here.
- Grass fed beef n liver cheeseburger (no bun) from last night’s dinner. When I make her a patty I cut it in half so she has half for dinner and 1/2 the next morning cold from the fridge. The cheese is always raw, grass fed, organic/hormone free. My favorite way to consume grass fed liver is to hide it inside grass fed ground beef cheeseburgers (no bun). Will share my killer recipe soon.
- Organic strawberries
- Glutathione. This master antioxidant needs to be on an empty stomach. Then I waited 20 minutes and had…
- Liposomal Vitamin C
- 2 raw egg yolks
- 1 tsp High Vitamin Butter Oil
- 1 tsp Fermented Cod Liver Oil I don’t consume this daily. In fact, as I create my weekly meal plans to have wild caught roe 2x week, wild caught salmon 1x a week, and sardines (check out my amazing sardine recipes here), I am getting lots of omegas, as well as the ever important retinol from roe and grass fed liver, so I don’t need to supplement all the time.
- Raw grass fed cheese
- Organic red bell pepper
- Organic strawberries
- Organic capers
- Organic raw cashews
- Organic Hibiscus Tea (my family loves this tea) with Upgraded Collagen added
- Bulletproof style Coffee Shake
- Organic grass fed whole milk berry yogurt mixed with organic grass fed greek yogurt
- Organic raw sprouted sunflower seeds
- Organic raw walnuts
- 2 bites organic dark (85%) chocolate
- 1.5 cups homemade bone broth with organic red bell pepper diced and warmed in it
- Organic grass fed mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Both Kamea and I had Veggie Saute where I cooked cabbage, broccoli, onion, pressed garlic (that’s the best garlic press ever, but be sure to get the stainless steel one), orange bell pepper, and carrot in Ancient Organics grass fed ghee and topped with fresh parsley, fresh organic lemon juice, raw organic Farmhouse Sauerkraut, and MCT oil. I cooked this beautiful meal using one of my favorite pans from Le Creuset – 5 quart round heavy duty awesomeness. Le Creuset pans and pots not only keep your arms and back in shape from their heaviness, but I’ll pass them down to Kamea when the time comes. They last forever.
- Herbal tea with raw honey and organic lemon.
- 1 bite organic dark (85%) chocolate