Here’s what’s on tap at our house…
- Kamea: Wild caught salmon roe, pasture raised organic chicken liver pate (homemade), raw grassfed goat mozzarella cheese, organic banana, organic strawberries, organic herbal tea with Upgraded Grassfed Collagen, Liposomal vitamin C chased by chia seed kombucha. (I’ll be making my own liposomal vitamin C soon with a detailed blog post showing you how.)
- Kristen: Bulletproof Style Coffee Shake. Wild caught salmon roe. Fermented Cod Liver Oil. High Vitamin Butter Oil. Pasture raised organic chicken liver pate.
- Greg is usually sleeping while we have our breakfast, so I make his Coffee Shake when I make mine and put it in the refrigerator.
- Kamea: organic raw orange bell pepper, organic strawberries, couple bites of the pasture raised organic chicken liver pate, organic steamed romanesco broccoli topped with grass fed butter and fresh thyme, and organic grass fed summer sausage.
- Kristen: 2 cups homemade bone broth, organic steamed romanesco broccoli topped with grassfed butter and fresh thyme, pasture raised organic chicken liver pate.
- Greg: Bulletproof style shake with collagen, raw egg yolks, and upgraded whey protein. Liposomal Vitamin C mixed with Organic Elderberry Syrup. Fermented Cod Liver Oil.
- Kamea, Kristen, and Greg: Cinnamon Apple Chicken and Buttered Purple Cabbage