Kamea (she has an amazing appetite for Real Food)
- Raw grass fed cheese 5-Spoke brand found at Whole Foods. This gives us tooth building calcium and phosphorous plus other amazing fat soluble vitamins.
- 1 tablespoon wild caught salmon roe
- grass fed organic summer sausage
- soaked raw almonds
- 2 oranges
- filtered water to drink
- FCLO (fermented cod liver oil)
- Coffee Shake (today’s had MCT oil. Grass fed Butter. Vanilla drops.)
- Vitamins (multi, CoQ 10, digestive enzymes, chlorella, L-Carnitine, Organic India’s turmeric-n-ginger, HVBO (high vitamin butter oil), and FCLO). I heard in a health podcast that Americans who live to be age 85 have a 1 in 2 chance of having “diagnosable” Alzheimer’s Disease. I was blown away by that stat. It’s much lower in other parts of the world like India where their diets are rich in turmeric and ginger. And, if it’s diagnosable that means those people started down the Alzheimer path 20 years prior. So, it’s important to eat plenty of anti-inflammatory foods and I take supplements like Organic India’s Turmeric to help prevent Alzheimer’s in my future (while young, don’t wait). It’s a great product, check out the reviews. I usually take 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 in the evening. I also add organic turmeric to my food.
- Spoonful Coconut oil swallowed with water
- Wild caught salmon roe This is great fertility boosting, longevity, anti-aging and brain boosting food – loaded with vitamin D and other important nutrients like iodine, retinon (true skin building and immune boosting vitamin A), selenium, zinc, B vitamins, omega fatty acids.I’m not eating it for its flavor, though Kamea loves it. Wish I was raised on this stuff then I’d love it too. I simply swallow a big spoonful with water like they’re pretty little vitamin balls.
- Organic grass fed yogurt plus soaked raw organic almonds stirred in
Kamea and Kristen
- (Kristen only) Jasmine Green + Rooibos Tea (with added grass fed Upgraded collagen. vanilla. dash grass fed cream). I make my tea in my beloved tea pot (post here). It’s one of my favorite kitchen appliances and a must-have for any tea lover.
- Tuna Salad: low mercury tuna, grass fed organic yogurt, chopped (soaked) raw almonds, diced organic cucumbers, fresh lemon juice, fresh thyme, and MCT oil (for brain power)
Kristen and Kamea
- leftover Heart Stew w Kale added
- (Kristen only) 1 tablespoon Coconut oil swallowed with cold water and my evening supplements which included magnesium.