During the summer I find myself eating more salads. They’re fresh, crisp, and help cool me down.
This recipe of Creamy Herb Balsamic Vinaigrette might be my new favorite. I use it not only on salad but also on vegetables, cooked or raw. You’ll see that some of the ingredients don’t have absolute amounts listed. That was my intent. By allowing some free reign in this simple recipe, it allows you to give your own dose of love to it.
I find, lately, that making dressing recipes in my Nutribullet is easier, and kind of more fun. It’s compactness and easy-to-clean-ness draws me in. I wrote an in depth post on my fondness for the Nutribullet here … think: easy salad dressings, sauces, chia pudding, protein shakes, fruit purees, tonics, travel, etc.
Creamy Herb Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup balsalmic vinegar (be sure to get a high quality one)
- 1/2 cup raw organic pure olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1 clove garlic, peeled (or more)
- a little fresh rosemary and fresh thyme (fresh is best, if possible)
- Couple squirts organic yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole, plain, grassfed yogurt (or cream)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste