These gluten-free pancakes are good, and better yet, they’re easy.
- Chicken Breasts with EASY Pan Sauce.
- OMG EASY Slow Cooker Granola.
- EASY Breezy 60-Second Blender Berry Ice Cream.
- EASY Acorn Squash in the Slow Cooker.
Back to pancakes… I love being able to whip them up in a flash for a quick breakfast, quick snack, quick dinner, or a quick dessert. Basically, they’re good any time of the day. And, just look at the ingredients… basic and nutritious (<- I amp up the nutrition with spices).
Pancakes (Gluten-free. Paleo.)
Yield 3 to 4 pancakes (sometimes 5)
- 1 banana, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon or cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- pinch sea salt
- fresh chopped herbs, optional (I know, weird, but I do it sometimes)
Blend the ingredients together. (I like using my little NutriBullet).
Pour some pancake batter into the heated skillet. Let the pancake cook for a couple of minutes, depending on the level of heat you use.
Flip it, when it looks flippable. Some people look for little bubbles forming on top of the pancakes.
Cook the other side for a minute or so.
Stack ’em up on a plate and serve with grade B maple syrup or raw honey.
Let your taste buds experience fun deliciousness as if you were a kid. Oh, give one to your kids, too.