The Instant Pot has made vegetables more prominent in our lives, because it’s so easy to use (i.e., fast!) and super delicious.
Lately, I’m making a lot of organic green cabbage in my Instant Pot.
Here’s how easy it is:
- 1 head organic green cabbage, chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Additional seasonings as desired (maybe turmeric? ground cumin?)
- Squirt of mustard
- 2 to 3 pats of grass-fed butter (or more hehe)
- 1 cup water or broth (add extra if a soupy experience is desired)
Put everything in the Instant Pot and set it to LOW pressure for 3 minutes. Quick release.
That’s it! Did you hear me? That’s it.
THIS is why I’m eating so many more vegetables … it’s too damn easy!
With the Instant Pot and this basic recipe, delicious and healthy cabbage is ready in minutes… Ready to serve with a main-dish protein.
Or, sometimes the cabbage dish is the main star and I toss in some Epic bacon pieces.
I also jazz it up with Dr. Cowan’s veggie powders to amp up the veggie power.
Oh, and last night I added a 1/4 cup of hemp seeds. Fun texture.
The possibilities of simply cabbage are endless. Yum Yum Yum!
Get an Instant Pot today and change your life for the better.
- My Recent BEST Purchases: Dr. Cowan’s Powders & Instant Pot Smart
- Eating 4X As Many Vegetables with Instant Pot (Smart)
- I Add Dr. Cowan’s Vegetable Powders To My Chipotle Bowl
- Lucky YOU! Dr. Cowan’s Garden Coupon Code! Plus Super Slaw Recipe.
- Recipe: A Real-Food Nutritious Breakfast in Our Home: Cabbage n Eggs