Wow, I’ve had a splitting sinus headache today. It’s spring, and with spring comes gorgeous flowers, pollen, and allergies.
Sneeze sneeze runny nose irritated nose painful eyes….. and then headache. Ouch.
I finally took some ibuprofen after suffering for the day. The headache just wouldn’t go away.
Well, in spite of my headache, we homeschooled. At least part of the day. :)
Here are the things we did.
- Math (adding on worksheets)
- Writing practice
- Art (lots)
- Building with Legos… a lot. (phew, cuz I had a headache so Kamea did lots of play and building)
- Story time
- Minecraft tutorials on Youtube
- When Greg was done working, he did some kitchen science with Kamea. Pictured above.
Looking forward to a good sleep and waking up refreshed for another day of homeschooling. We started some online piano lessons that are really quite amazing. I’ll tell you more about them later.
- Learning Piano Online For Free!
- Please Support Our New Project: Children’s Book for Girls in STEAM / STEM
- Things I Do At Home with My Four Year Old
- I Hope We Help Change The World. Our New Book Is Now Available, STEAMTeam5: The Beginning
- Got Kids? Popsicle Sticks For Hours of CHEAP Fun – Epic Fun House