I make this simple baked granola recipe almost weekly.
I love saving money by making my own recipes like this, and I prefer using healthier ingredients than I find in most granola on the shelves of stores (specifically the oil and sweeteners).
- 2 cups oats
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed ghee or coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dried, unsweetened, shredded coconut
- big handful raisins (or more)
- big handful hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, or chopped nuts (or more)
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Combine the oats, oil, sweetener, and salt, making sure the oats are coated.
3. Place the mixture onto a baking sheet and spread evenly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes. Take it out if the oven and let it cool.
5. Add the coconut, raisins, and seeds. Store in an airtight container.