We homeschool (worldschool) our daughter while we travel the world.
As a digital nomad family, we are continuing our daughter’s education by homeschooling (including plenty of worldschooling). Music lessons are now part of the curriculum. Ukulele, anyone?
You’d think it might be difficult to world travel as a digital nomad family, while taking music lessons, packing an instrument, and maintaining minimalism.
In other words, we travel the world with backpacks and only one checked suitcase in an effort to decrease travel drag. How can we travel with a musical instrument?
- Learning Piano Online For Free!
- OMG Packing For Europe Was HARDER Than I Thought!
- Keeping My Kid Entertained While We Travel the World as a Digital Nomad Family
- My Favorite Travel Clothes Are Perfect for Everyone – Digital Nomad Life (Plus Video!)
- Train Travel vs. Plane Travel in Europe – I Like Trains!