I’m excited to share my newest Kindle ebook, Matcha Hacks, 55 Clever Recipes for Adding Matcha to Your Life for Energy, Health & Longevity.
As you know, I love matcha green tea powder.
We drink it because matcha green tea powder gives us a luscious energy and makes us feel so good. It makes us mentally alert, while feeling calm and chill at the same time. So good. It also has a powerful punch of nutritional benefits from being anti-viral to anti-cancer to being an overall kickin’ superfood. It gives that extra edge.
In my quest to inject more matcha into my life, I have taken matcha beyond its traditional role as merely a tea by creating these 55 recipes for adding matcha as an ingredient to all kinds of foods, including smoothies, soups, sides, salads, desserts, breakfast, snacks, condiments, beverages (tea and non-tea), and even beauty mask recipes!
- Turmeric Recipes! My New Kindle eBook: Turmeric Hacks – 55 Clever Recipes Using Turmeric
- Recipe: Michigan State Matcha Green Tea
- Recipe: Matcha Breakfast Coconut Ice Cream (Low-Carb)
- The Winners of My 4th Awesome Giveaway – Alison & Faye
- EASY Raw Vegan Transition Recipes – Book (and/or Ebook) Release! Now Available