We’re living the dream we had. We sold it all and moved abroad to live a digital nomad life. It’s working, more specifically, we’re working. We’re making it happen.
We originally decided to live a digital nomad life, as a family, because we could. We both essentially work from laptops and there was no reason to stay tied to Arizona.
We homeschool our daughter so that wasn’t a factor either. In the following picture we’re investigating a dead bat that was brought to us as a gift from the cat of the house.
We wanted to run and explore the world. We wanted to move around and change it up on a regular basis. And. We wanted to save money. Living abroad, in many places, makes it easier to save money if you’re living the digital nomad life.
So, here we are moving around Europe at a pretty quick clip, living a digital nomad lifestyle. Taking trains and planes (I can’t decide which I like better, though probably trains). We’re trying different areas and seeing if we fancy anyplace in particular to stay longer.
I think we’re traveling too fast though.
I heard someone describe it: speed dating countries.
- We’re Moving Abroad to Travel the World… Forever?
- I *THINK* We FINALLY Figured Out Our Cell Phone For Travel: Digital Nomad, SIM Cards
- My Research Protocol For Moving Abroad
- I Wish I Were Still Eating A Carnivore Diet With Ribeyes.
- Raw Vegan Transitions Book and Ordering Organic Food While Home w/ Kamea