I take three specific travel day supplements on travel days.
And, they always help me stay healthy. Whether I’m traveling by airplane or train, I get a boost for my immune system with these. I stay healthy and avoid getting sick. Yay! 💪🏼 💥
Sadly, it’s common for people to get sick after a traveling day.
I mean, who wants to get sick just before a vacation? Not me.
A number of factors contribute to people getting sick from travel day.
- There are crowds of people in places like airports, train stations, and subway stations, inevitably with some who are sick.
- We are usually in confined areas (think airplanes), where you can’t get enough fresh, clean air and people are sharing germs.
- We often lack sleep due to travel days being long and starting early in the morning.
- And, let’s not forget stress. The excitement or anxiety of traveling depresses the immune system.
- Lastly, our diets tend to suffer. Many of us eat more sugars and refined carbohydrates out of convenience.
Not a problem for me though.
I found three travel day supplements that greatly boost my immune system, and they help prevent me from getting sick, in spite of a travel day being harsh on my body.
The 3 Best Supplements to Take on Travel Day
- Echinacea, but you have to get the right kind (angustifolia).
- Zinc, but you must have the proper type and form (acetate and lozenge).
- Matcha green tea powder