Fresh raw nut milks taste delicious, and there’s lots of variety in the nuts or seeds you can use to make them. Plus, they can be used in endless ways…
- Drinking it plain – as in a tall glass o’ raw nut milk (add a handful of ice for extra refreshment… mmmm so good).
- Use in place of water for creamy flavorful raw soups.
- Super used in fruit or green smoothies. Bonus: it mellows out greens which means you can use less fruit, if desired.
- Make your next protein shake with raw milk and get an extra boost of performance enhancing nutrients and protein.
- Great in raw desserts like raw chocolate puddings, raw cheesecake, and raw mousse.
- Use on raw granola or any cereal of choice, whether raw or not.
- Add to coffee and tea.
The down side to keeping a ready-to-use stash of raw nut milk is that it generally means a routine of soaking, blending, and the dreaded straining in order to make it. Not anymore though! Here is a great way to make raw nut milks that is easy and fast. No straining! So… guess what that means? No excuses!