We had a very busy day so I thought I would share how we sometimes eat when we have a full schedule and we’re on the go. The majority of our meals are all made from scratch three times a day, and almost always eaten at home. However, sometimes I need a bit of help in the kitchen so there are few organic premade items that I buy from the grocery store (jars of organic tomatoes as they’re often more delicious than fresh tomatoes depending on the season, organic pasta sauce – with no sugar added, snack bars, gluten free crackers, sardines, smoked wild caught sockeye salmon, etc). And, sometimes we eat at a couple of carefully chosen restaurants.
Here was our schedule on this busy day…
- Modding My Chipotle Bowl With 5 Ingredients For Higher Performance
- Making Red Rice With Bone Broth, Turmeric, And Tons Of Grass-fed Butter
- Here’s What I Order to Get What I Want at True Food Kitchen
- Guacamole: “This Shit Is TOO Easy!” (Recipe)
- Recipe “Give Me More” Stuffed Bell Peppers Gluten Free Vegan