The last (and best) place I want to share with you about our recent trip to New York is for Bareburger, a “micro-chain of organic burger restaurants” (and like Don Antonio’s Pizza), we chose the location of our AirBnB rental to be between Don Antonio’s and Bare Burger. They’re that good. When we’re in New York we eat at Bareburger every couple of days, sometimes multiple days in a row. Thank you to Lauren for sharing this with us!
- My Quick Menu Mod at Blu Burger – Striving To Optimize
- New York Trip – Blue Dog Kitchen Cafe – “Real Food” Friendly
- Here’s What I Order to Get What I Want at True Food Kitchen
- New York Trip – An Authentic Food Experience Off My Diet – Part 1
- Bison Burgers, Buttered Cauliflower Puree, Basil Tomatoes Provencal (Gluten Free)