I wrote a long while ago about a salad where I made scrambled eggs and put them right on top of my salad. It’s good.
I’m doing it again today. Why? Because it’s good.
It’s kind of weird, but it works. The warm and soft eggs on top of a big salad is not only nutrient dense, but comforting. It’s not often you can claim a salad is comforting, but you can now.
- Kid-Friendly Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Herbs, and Banana
- Yummy Scramble for Lunch Using Leftover Vegetables
- (Why?) Scrambled Eggs by My Friend, Joanna. Guest Blog Post with Recipe.
- Recipe Cucumber Mustard Salad: Raw Vegan Paleo Gluten Free
- Recipe: A Real-Food Nutritious Breakfast in Our Home: Cabbage n Eggs