I get asked a lot about my skin care regime. While it changes as I try new products, there are a few things that stay the same (eating clean and using clean products). I recently uploaded a video showing you my skin care routine as of late. Check it out below!
- Clean Food - What I eat makes a difference in how my skin behaves, and I firmly believe in keeping skin firm (ehem… minimal aging) with lots of hydrating, phytonutrient / antioxidant rich, and pure organic foods. We are what we eat.
- Enema - Although I’m new to these (read how I do them here), I’ve heard from many people who swear that enemas helped their skin conditions. Let the fun begin! Sparkle everywhere!
- Cleansers – I’m a fan of many different ones, but the main ones I seem to keep coming back to are Dr. Alkaitis and 100% Pure. The MUST HAVE for extra great results is the Clarisonic Mia.
- Toner – Good ol’ rose water. I’m stoked to find that I can buy it organic now!
- Moisturizer – Again, lots of delicious choices to hydrate your largest organ. Lately, I’m singing the praises of Pristine Beauty’s Hooray for Brallywood Butta and I’ve also been using these divine organic raw oils.
- Treatments – Irish moss gel mask, fruit peel mask, and fresh cut aloe. I dabble in some treatment masks from various companies from time to time, but I love the simplicity of homemade goodies. They’re so fresh and potent!
I also dry skin brush on my body a couple of times a week.
- Juicing Delivery Exploding in the Valley! (Plus Food Journals)
- My Raw Food Kitchen (VIDEO) and Food Journal
- My 90-Day Clean Raw Food Mission – Kristen Suzanne’s Raw Reboot™ – Update #8
- Dynamic Orange Tomato Dressing (VIDEO, Raw Vegan Recipe) and Food Journal
- St. Patrick’s Day (or Morning Mint) Green Smoothie (Raw Vegan Recipe, VIDEO, and Food Journal)