I know I’m probably a bit weird, though I know I can’t be totally alone, when I say that I get super excited at the farmers’ market. Seeing all of that fresh organic produce, quite frankly, makes me want to pee my pants. (I’m the same in a bookstore.)
You’re probably not surprised though, after I shared with you how I can’t get enough of scratch cooking. It’s my passion.
This past week, I was particularly smitten by those gorgeous carrots you see above.
And, then there was this purple sweet potato that I had to cut into wedges and roast with ghee, garlic, rosemary, spices, and sea salt.
- Ghee Rubbed Roasted Carrots – Keeping It Simple
- My Favorite Way to Roast Brussel Sprouts (with carrots. Oh, and onions)
- Rosemary Infused Purple Cauliflower Mash – It’s Purrrrrty
- Roasted Asparagus w Blood Orange (a strangely hypnotic fruit)
- I Used My Soup-Making Genes From Dad For This Roasted Cauliflower n Carrot Soup Recipe