Yeehaw!!!! In fact, make that a Double Yeehaw!!!! My latest book is NOW available. I’m so excited. Super proud. Extremely happy! :)
Kristen Suzanne’s EASY Raw Vegan Transition Recipes
Many people are interested in experimenting with Raw food, but don’t know where to start. Others would like to gradually work more Raw foods into their diet. And some people would like to introduce Raw foods to their spouse or family in a way that is easy, flexible, and fun.
|Cheezy Corkscrew Macaroni
In this unique book, I present “transitional” recipes designed to help people experiment or migrate gradually toward the healthy Raw food diet, using techniques such as combining raw and cooked elements in the same dish, or “sneaking” Raw food into family meals. By introducing more Raw foods gradually, people’s palates become accustomed to the delicious and unique textures and flavor profiles that are common in Raw cuisine.
|Rustic Country Breakfast
This book has 107 recipes, including: Pastas, burgers, pizza, tacos, sandwiches, desserts, cookies, breakfasts, salads, soups, sides, smoothies, juices, and shakes.
Three bonus sections:
1. Raw Food Tips for beginners
2. Raw Resources
3. Instructions for Soaking & Dehydrating
|Ginger Spice Carrot Cake
This latest title is available in both ebook and print format. The ebook has photos included, as all of my ebooks do now. The print book does not contain photos (so that I could keep the cost down), but if you buy the print book, you can check out the food gallery page to see the photos available.
More details here…
Today, I had an awesome interview with Tera of the Raw Divas / Raw Mom where the theme was Mother’s Day. We chatted about the journey of my pregnancy (the fertility adventure we went through to get where I am today: PREGNANT!), as well as the plans for my future baby with respect to home birth, nutrition, lifestyle, etc. You can listen to the whole thing here!
What I also talked about during the interview, for the first time, are the details for my upcoming book (I’ve been keeping it top secret until now). Now that the cat is out of the bag, I can’t help but tell everyone because I’m so excited! So…. without further ado… my next book is a book of recipes including delicious Raw Vegan Transition recipes where each one has a cooked vegan component as well as a raw component to it. And. The book also has a chapter of delectable new all-raw recipes that I’ve been perfecting over the past year.
Why did I write a book with recipes that included cooked vegan foods? Well, there are a number of reasons.
1) There are some people who come to the raw lifestyle and they don’t want to jump in with both feet. They need help with a transition in getting their palate adjusted to the raw foods. These recipes are great for that!
2) There are other people who have families that are not completely on board with going raw. If this is you, then this book offers recipes that will satisfy both sides of the family. It’s a great way to start getting healthy foods into your family’s diet without any complaints.
3) During my pregnancy, I’ve maintained a pretty high raw diet. There were times that I wanted some cooked foods for comfort and there were some times I wanted higher levels of protein. But, I didn’t want to totally sacrifice nutrition. As a result, I found myself in the kitchen making some fabulous meals that incorporated both cooked and raw elements in a dish. I realized that I’m not alone in this situation and there are a number of mommies who want the same thing.
4) And, frankly, not everyone wants to be 100% raw all of the time. There are many people who love a raw diet that includes a little cooked-ness to it. This book is perfect for that.
My hope is that the book will be ready in the next 1-2 months. Stay tuned for details!