I’m so happy to announce that I just released another Kindle ebook, Turmeric Hacks!
This one features 55 recipes to help you add more turmeric to your life.
(Just last week I published my other new ebook, Matcha Hacks.)
Why would you want more turmeric in your diet?
Because it’s good for you. :)
Turmeric is a deep orange-yellow spice that’s been used in South Asian cuisine for thousands of years. Many people consider turmeric to be a superfood due to its active compound, curcumin, which is a powerful antioxidant reputed to decrease inflammation, notably for chronic inflammation, which can lead to cancer, cardiovascular disease, neurological disease, type-2 diabetes, and arthritis (it can work for acute inflammation, too!).
With the recent increase in awareness of the health benefits of curcumin, it’s no surprise that people want more ways to get more turmeric into their diet. I can help you with that.
In my own quest to have more turmeric in my family’s life, I have taken turmeric beyond its traditional role as a spice by creating these 55 recipes for adding turmeric to all kinds of foods, including smoothies, entrees, soups, sides, salads, desserts, breakfast, condiments, snacks, beverages… even toothpaste!
- My New Kindle eBook – Matcha Hacks – 55 Recipes Using Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Recipes: Turmeric Almond Milk and Pumpkin Spice Curcumin Chia Pudding (Raw Vegan)
- Raw Vegan Bananas Foster – OMG!
- EASY Raw Vegan Transition Recipes – Book (and/or Ebook) Release! Now Available
- Herbal Medicine: Turmeric n Ginger Tincture (How To)