I made my third batch of organic, raw, unpasteurized sauerkraut Tuesday. This time I used organic (and locally grown!) cabbage and carrots. (I also threw in some organic cayenne pepper, but that part wasn’t shown in the video. I wish I had organic fresh hot peppers to use.) I can’t wait to see how it turns out… have to wait a month. Patience. I recorded the steps (briefly) so that you can see how darn easy it is to make this awesomely nutritious and delicious food. Fermented Foods Rule!!!
Today I had a high energy, organic, raw vegan food day. It’s been AWESOME and I feel on top of the world. Yowza!
Yay! My first video on my blog. Big fun! I did this quickly while testing out my camera and learning to edit (uummm…. I have a long way to go – LOL – but at least I can get something up in a jiffy).
- Train Travel vs. Plane Travel in Europe – I Like Trains!
- Things I Bring on an Airplane to Stay Healthy – Salt Pipe and Bulletproof Coffee
- Fertility Update: A Fresh Transfer(?), NY Apartment, And Monkeys On The Ride Home
- Not Getting Tired of NY – Lots To Do!
- New York Trip – Bareburger – “Real Food” Friendly