I’m excited to announce that I wrote another new book, The Carnivore Diet Handbook.
This is the book I wish I had when I started my carnivore diet.
I wrote The Carnivore Diet Handbook because I’ve been loving my experiences on a carnivore diet so far, and I wanted to share everything I’d discovered to help you do it, too!
Tons of people are curious about this diet, and people have lots of questions. I took everything I learned about trying the carnivore diet and put it in an easy-to-read book. You’ll learn exactly how and why I started this diet.
I used to be a body-builder way back in the day!
I’ve been fascinated by health and fitness for over twenty years, beginning at age 19 when I was a competitive bodybuilder. I remember the days fondly when I would eat an entire rack of ribs (sometimes 2 racks), every day for a week, leading up to a competition.
Then things changed… I went vegan!
In my mid-twenties (no longer bodybuilding), I became a vegan, primarily for ethical reasons, but I dove deeply into the pro-vegan literature, and I believed veganism was the healthiest way to eat.
Then one day, I realized that my toddler daughter was not thriving (nor my husband or myself upon honest inspection). This was despite my serious commitment to providing her with what I believed was a nutritionally complete diet, and spending a small fortune in the highest quality supplements.
From vegan, to “reformed vegan,” to heart-eating carnivore…
The short version is that I’ve done a complete, 180-degree reversal from my plants-only diet days.
When I’m eating a carnivore diet, I eat zero plants. I’ve even recently (finally) given up coffee (a plant extract and insecticide). I’m on day 4 for that. (I love and hate that I’ve given up coffee.)
The Carnivore Diet Handbook will show you why I’m eating this way and how you can get the benefits, too. Things like finally losing the weight you’ve always wanted to, only this time it’s EASY and delicious. You can experience what it’s like to not be addicted to sugar or carbs. If you have acne, this diet is amazing for giving you gorgeous clear skin. If you have aches and pains in joints or muscles, they are dramatically reduced of go away all together.
It’s an amazing diet and you should try it today. I love it!
The book is filled with all things carnivore diet:
- My carnivore diet story and I how I came to try it including my skeptic’s tale(!)
- The results I’ve experienced since being on it twice
- FAQs about the carnivore diet (like, do I need veggies??? what about fiber???)
- Tips for transitioning to a carnivore diet
- Holidays on a carnivore diet
- Traveling on a carnivore diet
- Meal plans
- Shopping list
- Cooking tips
- Plenty of mouth-watering meaty recipes
If you’re wondering about how you could feel better, get more energy, lessen inflammation in your body, and lose weight, then a carnivore diet is for you!
Buy The Carnivore Diet Handbook TODAY ! Your body (and taste-buds!) will thank you.
- Carnivore Diet Holidays Handbook – Thrive & Survive the Holidays!
- My Carnivore Diet: I Eat 2 Pounds of Beef a Day!
- Eating a Carnivore Diet for $4 a Day – The Frugal Carnivore
- Carnivore Diet Intermittent Fasting – Accelerated Fat Loss and Longevity
- Get My New Cookbook: Kristen Suzanne’s EASY Gluten Free Cookbook!