That’s my obligate carnivore friend, Phoebe, on the Isle of Wight. We’re having a talk about all things carnivore.
I did an experiment starting in January where I stopped eating all plants. Yes, it was weird at first. Yes, it was great.
I liked the freedom I had with it.
Freedom with such restrictions?
I found that the limited choices allowed me greater freedom of having to think about, worry about food. It was great.
However, traveling around the world with my family has made it harder to stay on the carnivore diet. I tried. It usually cost me more money and left me eating only ground meat, for the beef part of the diet. I prefer beef and crave it. Or do I just crave certain cuts of beef (like ribeyes)? I like the way beef makes me feel. However, eating it only in the ground, minced form… ack, not my favorite meal after meal after meal after meal after meal.
- Carnivore Around the World: Denmark (Digital Nomad)
- Our First Days Abroad: World Travel Digital Nomad Family in Denmark
- Where Was My Adventurous Spirit When Grocery Shopping in Denmark?
- Low-Carb Homemade Quick Meal: Cauliflower Egg Scramble
- I Stopped Eating Vegetables for Over 60 Days and Ate a Carnivore Diet!