My Favorite Travel Clothes
When we travel we try to bring as little as possible, while still making our lives comfortable.
Though if I’m honest, I push myself pretty hard to reeeeeeeeally only bring what is necessary and very little.
Still, the funny thing is that my backpack and purse are heavy!
When I have a long day of travel, my shoulders and neck ache like a mother-f-ckr, and I vow every time to prune more. But, it got to the point where there just wasn’t anything else I could take out.
I had to come up with a better solution.
- World Travel Packing: How the Heck Do Those Backpacking Digital Nomads Do This?
- OMG Packing For Europe Was HARDER Than I Thought!
- Ukulele Music Lessons for Our Daughter While World Traveling (Digital Nomad Family)
- Expat Preparation Means Minimalism, Living Leaner, More Badass
- We’re Moving Abroad In 6 weeks!