I’m quite excited and proud to announce that my recipe for Raw Harvest Soup made its way in the line up of recommended recipes on Huffington Post!!
Free, Peer-Reviewed Nutritional Medicine Information Online
No Evidence, Eh?
(OMNS, Oct 3, 2011) Many of our readers have written to say that when they try to talk to their physician about using nutritional medicine, the subject is promptly dismissed. Furthermore, such dismissal is often accompanied with doctor statements such as, “I have not seen any good research showing that vitamins work therapeutically.”
That your doctor has not seen the research is probably true. However, the research has been there all along. The problem is that many health practitioners are often too busy, and sometimes too complacent, to look for it.
It is time to change that. Here are some highly-reliable orthomolecular resources online, for free access.
- No Deaths from Vitamins – None at All in 27 Years
- Vitamin E Attacked – Here’s Another Perspective
- Flu Vaccine: No Good Evidence – by Orthomolecular News – Info on Vitamin D
- Vitamin C Prevents Vaccination Side Effects; Increases Effectiveness By Orthomolecular Medicine News
- Vitamin C Material: Where to Start, What to Watch