Although I have a lot of days where I eat all raw food, it’s not always my norm. My schtick is all about balance, keeping it simple, healthy, delicious and doing what you can when you can. Therefore, there are some times that I don’t eat all raw. And, I’d say that although my cooked choices are usually top notch healthy (as far as cooked foods go), I do leave room for the occasional cookie, Coconut Bliss ice cream, Chipotle Burrito, and vegan fair-trade dark chocolate bars. Thankfully, I can officially call it “occasional” – I tell ya, I’ve come a loooong way since my Madame Gluttonia Days that I wrote about during my Raw Reboot.
I know that I’ve mentioned many times how I’m really busy with motherhood (attachment parenting is a busy experience), and spending time in the kitchen preparing food isn’t something I get to do much of these days. That’s OK though, because with easy to prep foods like I’m sharing with you today, you get two bonuses:
- Sweet Potato Kale Salad – Raw Vegan Transition Recipe
- Smoothies Are Easy Nutrient Dense Foods For This New Mom
- Comfy Cinnamon Apricot Oatmeal (Part Raw / Part Cooked Vegan Recipe)
- Mango Love Guacamole – Recipe For Lovers of Guacamole – Plus Chef Tips
- High Raw Food Intake – Pregnancy Food Journal – Wednesday