I found a fabulous coffee shop in Porto last week called C’alma.
We’re still in Porto for the next couple of weeks. It’s a lovely place (read why it’s a great place to visit or live here). We walk the streets regularly, and they’re filled with cafes and coffee shops beckoning me with aromas, cute chairs outside under umbrellas, and seeing everyone enjoying their espresso with each one we pass.
But not all cafes are great for digital nomads.
- A Bulletproof Coffee Shop Trip And My Free Pavlok
- Cappuccino and Espresso – Two of My Favorite Things About Living in Italy (Italian Expat Life)
- Thanksgiving Dinner at MUU in Porto, Portugal (Digital Nomad Family)
- How To Break The Caffeine Addiction! For Good!
- Recipe: Bulletproof Coffee Shake Ice Cubes