I love train travel in Europe.
As a digital nomad family, we move around and live in different countries. When we’re deciding whether to fly or take a train, from one country in Europe to another, we lean toward train travel.
I think it’s such a cool way to travel. I love walking on the platform, looking for our coach.
Train travel has a more relaxed atmosphere, overall, experienced by both passengers and employees. There’s not much rushing and security doesn’t seem as intense. You never feel cramped. I’ve yet to hear a baby cry on a train, or be forced to sit with my arm brushing up against a sweaty stranger who’s hacking his lungs out.
But, isn’t train travel longer?
- Traveling Just Got Easier
- Ukulele Music Lessons for Our Daughter While World Traveling (Digital Nomad Family)
- We’re a Digital Nomad Family & You Can Be One, Too!
- Our Emergency Room Visit, Call to the Fire Department & Travels in the UK (Digital Nomads)
- Our First Days Abroad: World Travel Digital Nomad Family in Denmark