If I eat kale these days, I prefer it cooked because it seems it’s healthier this way for some people, as the current research I’ve done indicates.
Enter: Roasted Kale with Ghee. (I’ve updated this post with an extra step to help ensure extra kale deliciousness: 8/22/14)
This is a great side dish for lunch because it can be done in less than 15 minutes. I make a recipe of Roasted Kale with Ghee and my 4-year old and I share it along with some homemade bone broth (learn easy ways to make your own bone broth here) and a can of sardines. Yeah, we’re hardcore with eating sardines straight from the can, but if that’s not you, then please hop over to my post on how I came to love sardines and how you can, too. That said, I think my favorite way to enjoy this dish is with some pasture-raised eggs, soft cooked, and placed right on top. That’s what I’m talking about.
- Ghee Rubbed Roasted Carrots – Keeping It Simple
- My Favorite Way to Roast Brussel Sprouts (with carrots. Oh, and onions)
- I Used My Soup-Making Genes From Dad For This Roasted Cauliflower n Carrot Soup Recipe
- Roasted Asparagus w Blood Orange (a strangely hypnotic fruit)
- Don’t Be Afraid of the Brine. Pan-Roasted Chicken Breasts w Easy Pan Sauce Recipe.